Monday, September 24, 2007
10:32 AM

God,grant me the strength to carry on with life.I`ve been too caught up with life,I abandoned my obligations,I know,I know.Talk with Dad this morning made me realise how weak I am.I`ve disappointed so many people,and when I promise them I`ll do well,I never did.Time and again it happens,but I never repent.I wonder when I`ll ever learn.
Wake up Sya,realise how great Allah is,
Allahuakbar.
Our Lord,take us not to task if we forget or fall into error.Our Lord,lay not on us a responsibility as you laid upon those before us.Our Lord,burden us not with what we have not strength to bear and overlook our faults and grant us forgiveness and have mercy on us;Thou art our Master, so help us against the disbelieving people.(2:287)
Lord,we have wronged ourselves,and if Thou forgive us not and have not mercy on us,we shall surely be of the lost.(7:24)